Anna's Erotic Adventures

A young woman's fantasies made real. Anna catalogs her exploits and secrets here. May contain offensive language and graphic sexuality.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Talk

We're back at the mirrors. Naked. You’re sitting on the floor, legs spread, and I’m behind you – you’re leaning back on me, my hands on you, stroking you..., watching... You're leaning back against me, so warm, and I run my hands down your chest to your stomach and then back up again to your shoulders. I'm kissing your back, running my tongue along your shoulder, blowing it, as I pinch both your nipples in my fingers. I bite the hollow where your neck meets your shoulder and can feel you shiver. I pull you into me, my arms hooked under yours, so that I can rub over your chest and belly while licking and biting your neck, watching it all.

It feels so good. Yes, warm; my body, hot, behind you and around you, my breasts pressing against your back, my mouth on your neck, sucking and licking you softly. No need to go fast now, is there? My lips and breath on your ears, my fingers on your chest, pinching your nipples. Very sensitive - you moan and, and watching in the mirror I see your cock stiffen, pulse a little bit, your balls drawing tighter. Your hands are on my thighs, holding them, rubbing them. You turn your head to find my mouth, and do. Warm. Wet. Soft. ‘You taste good,’you say. Our tongues exploring and tasting, as one hand pinches your nipples and the other trails down to your cock. So hard and wanting. But I’m teasing you a bit; my hands miss your cock and go to your thighs and I scrape my nails along them. Again, from your knees to your crotch; ‘Touch me,’ you say. My hands continue, and pass across your balls. I bite your neck as my hands slip over your cock. It's smooth, as are your balls; hairless. Bald. I wrap a hand aroundthe base of your cock and squeeze. I squeeze more, and slowly run up your cock, squeezing a clear drop out of its hole. I take that on my finger and slip it into my mouth, and kiss you again. I have some oil – and pour it on your cock, stroking, your cock so big in my hands.

It is very warm in the room-like a sauna. I can feel the sweat trickling between my breasts, forming on my lip, and as I lick your neck I drink up the salt. I don't have to warm the oil before applying it in a large dollop and I start to stroke your hard swollen cock, taking care to squeeze your balls too.

Having your back against my chest allows for such great access-I can lick and bite your neck and ears, rub one hand over your chest and stomach and along your balls, while I stroke your cock slowly with the other hand. I enjoy feeling your breathing change as you become more aroused.

I want to feel your lips on mine though and move my head to lick and tease your mouth. I keep up the stroke, slow and long, kissing you, and you then sneak your hand behind you and cup my very exposed sex. I suck in a breath, surprised-I'm completely focused on you-and not sure if I want you to stop or keep going. Your fingers move over my clit, like butterfly kisses, and I shiver too with pleasure.

You’re in heaven, and even more so with your fingers moving over my cunt and clit. I’m wet, just like you like. ‘Let me taste you,’ you say, and I touch myself and then slide my finger into your mouth, between kisses. You love the feel of my hands and fingers on you, on your cock, keeping you focused and hard. ‘Good girl,’ you say, tasting me, alternating between kissing me and watching my hands on your cock and balls. You lift your knees - now you’re totally exposed and greased up. You kiss me long and deep, your tongue deep in my mouth, and slide a finger inside me. Into my wetness; I jolt and moan. ‘Do you like that?’ you ask. ‘Yes’ I breathe. You tell me to fuck you. I slide my fingers to your ass, and slip a finger in, the other hand massaging your dick, your fingers in my pussy. I’m so wet. You watch in the mirror as I slide my hand up and down your groaning pole and work my finger into your asshole. I know that makes you crazy.

You tear yourself away, stand up and take my hand. ‘Stand up,’ you say, and lead me to the bed. I lie on my back and you take my legs and push them back, back far, as far as they can go. Exposing me. Totally exposed, my pussy open and my ass high. And there you stand, watching me, stroking yourself. And then you go to your knees and lick my thighs, my cheeks, running your tongue along my legs and biting me softly. ‘Do you want me to eat your pussy?’ you say. ‘Tell me.’ Again I breathe ‘yes’ and you give me a long lick all up my cunt. Again. Again; you shiver. And then you focus on my clit, licking it slowly at first, then faster and harder, until you can put it in your mouth and suck on it, like a little marble.

I am so wet and so turned on that my hips buck as you suck on my little nugget. I start to cum and push my cunt into your face, harder, wanting you inside me. But I can't see us in the mirror from here and I want to watch. There is a chair at the foot of the bed and I ease you off me so I can get up. I pull the chair to the mirror and ask you to sit. You do, your cock like a mast, and I turn my back to you and lower myself onto that hardness.

We are sideways to the mirror, and I can watch your cock move in and out as I lift myself up and down. 'Finger my clit' I tell you. I am sweating hard with the effort and start to shake with another orgasm, my legs trembling as you sweep your fingers over my swollen clit. 'I want you to fuck my ass' I say and lift myself all the way up. I grab the oil, rub it over my breasts and your cock, and then rub your cock between them, making you harder as I lick the tip on each up stroke. When you are so hard you're groaning for release, I stand and kiss you deeply before turning around and lowering myself again onto your pole. You push gently against my tight asshole, gently we work together, pushing you in, watching our progress in the mirror and when you are to the hilt, I yelp and cry like an animal and begin to fuck you hard.

'Put your fingers in my mouth' and you do and I suck them greedily. You move one hand to encircle my waist with your arm, to help keep me balanced and you tethered and the other hand moves to my clit and aching pussy. 'Do you want me to fuck your cunt too baby?' you say. I grunt 'yes' and you begin to move your fingers into me, one, then two, three and the sensation, being filled so totally by you makes me convulse in a mind blowing orgasm.

You've got me all the way. My tight little asshole is filled with your cock. Your fingers are inside my pussy, so wet and so hot. Your other arm holds me tight, around my big breasts, a nipple clamped between your fingers. Up and down you pump. I love watching; I love feeling my sphincter around your dick; I love just knowing you’re inside me and filling me up. I cum in a shaking torrent. ‘Do you like that,’ you say. ‘Do you like to feel my cock inside you?’ You push hard, almost violently, holding me tight. Ramming me. ‘I'm fucking you, baby,’ you say. ‘Fucking your ass.’ Your fingers push, push hard, wiggling your oily hand inside me. But you have to slow down or else you'll cum, andYou’re not ready to. You muscle me still, but still on your cock. ‘Don't move, baby,’ you say. ‘Not a muscle.’ That's hard for me, and you like that. Hard for you, too. ‘Sit still, and bear down,’ you say. You move your hips very slowly - just enough forme to feel you moving inside my hole, but not enough for you to cum andcontinue to fuck my pussy with your fingers. You bite my neck and lick it and whisper how turned on and how hard you are and how you love to fuck me.

When you say you love to fuck me I spasm into a wrenching orgasm. That so turns me on to hear. I want to please you I gasp and try to keep myself still, as still as I can on your throbbing pole. But I want you to throw me down onto the floor, on my knees and pound my ass as hard as you can. Tell me you want me to remember this fuck for a long time. But I can only whimper 'please, please finish me'. I want you to use me up, completely exhaust me, so that my mind is reeling and lost.

I am leaning back against you, caught on your cock and by your arm, and I lift my hand to your face, stroke along your cheek and begin to beg. 'Please. Please fuck me. Please move me. Leave your mark on me.' I am like one continuous area of sensation. You can't touch any part of me without me jumping, electrified.

There's a problem and it's that you’re so turned on and so agitated and so close to cumming, but don't want to cum. Not ready to. And, you like tormenting me, like ratcheting me as high as I can go, untilI’m crazed with lust, with fucking, until my mind is filled with nothing but your cock. So you hold me tight. Tight against you, pinning me, just moving the littlest bit, and talking. And listening. ‘Finish you?’ I say. ‘How?’ You can think of ways, but you want to hear me say the words. ‘Fuck you? Fuck you in the ass? Do you like my cock?’ And as you talk you give a little thrust here andthere, and move both your hands to my breasts, to my nipples, and roll and pinch them while you bite my back and talk. ‘Tell me how much you like my cock,’ you say. ‘I love your ass, baby,’ you say. ‘I love your nipples. I love your cunt.’ But the minute I try to move too much you rein me in, hold me tight, don't let me move. It's torture for me, especially when your hand moves again to my pussy and starts stroking my clit. It's so hard and exposed; barely touching it and I jump - which makes you clamp me more - and I cum. And then...you stand up, pushing deep into me, inside me, arm still wrapped around me, andlower me to the floor on my knees. You take my arms and push them down, push down my shoulders so my ass is up for you, and take me by the hair and pull, more than gently, but not hard - firmly. And you begin to fuck me. Stroke in and out. You want to hear me talk as you do, pulling my head back and fucking my ass, your hips hitting it, pulling back so your cock is almost all the way out again, and slap my ass with your other hand. ‘Good girl,’ you say, fucking me.

Yes, I like that and I tell you so. 'Please fuck me' I grunt, trying to buck my hips back into you but not being able to in the awkward position you have me. I feel at your mercy and love it. You grip my hips and begin to truly pound into me, until I'm moaning so loudly, so uncontrollably, that you smack me hard and pull my head up again to bring me back to the present.

'Talk to me' you hiss in my ear. 'Tell me what you want. How I make you feel.' I can feel your chest pressing into my back as I yelp out, 'I want you to fuck me blind. You feel so good. So hard. So strong. I love feeling your big cock in my tight ass. Fuck me harder baby.' And you do, giving me another smack and then a continuous torrent of spanking on my battered bum. I cum so hard I'm seeing stars, yelling, an animal and I don't want you to stop but I feel like I can't take much more. And I say as much. You coolly reply, 'I think you can'.

‘Yes,’ you say, ‘I'm going to fuck you into oblivion.’ You press into me, your cock as deep as it will go into my ass, and lean on me, my words driving you mad. You reach around to my mouth and make me suck on your fingers. One, two, three; you want me to gobble your hand as you fuck me, fuck me. And then, your hand wet, you move it to my pussy and slide it in. One finger. ‘You want more?’ you say. Two fingers. ‘More? Want me to fill you up all the way? Three and then slowly you rotate your hand, wriggling it around as it slowly slides and presses and stretches in, until your whole hand is inside me, filling me. I’m full, only thing missing is a cock in my mouth.

I soon realize that is just rhetorical and keeping your hand buried in my cunt, you move your hand up and against my cervix and I cry out, shaking with orgasm. You pull out your hand and your cock, and move around so your cock is in my face and I greedily take you in, sucking you, moving my hands to stroke you too and one finger in your ass. I want you to cum, to squirt on my lips and you do finally, and as I start to lick my lips you move a finger over my mouth, scooping the warm goo and write on my chest; -I'm going to fuck you again-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home