Anna's Erotic Adventures

A young woman's fantasies made real. Anna catalogs her exploits and secrets here. May contain offensive language and graphic sexuality.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

On The Edge of My Seat

I have my hands buried in your hair, sighing with pleasure. I tell you how much I like the feeling of your warm tongue against my clit. I can feel your breath so intensely on my bare skin. You push a finger into my wet box and I lean over, lift your head and kiss you deeply, tasting myself on your lips.

And we kiss, for a long time. Tongues in mouth; tasting me, tasting me and you, your finger inside me. You move, from my mouth to my neck, bite it, to my ears, back to my neck, your finger slipping just a bit, teasing me, circling my clit. I catch my breath. You slide your tongue down my neck to my breasts - left first - not touching my nipples - then the right. Your face brushing against my nipples, but not your mouth. Your hands go to my breasts, taking one in each hand. Just cupping them, as you finally suck on my nipples.

I run my hands under my breasts, holding them for you, pinching as You suck and bite. You run your tongue down my belly, pushing my thighs Apart with your hands and then licking and nibbling the inside of each. I am moaning, loudly, as you move back to my cunt, replacing your finger with your tongue, and then adding your finger, fucking me with both. The sensation is incredible and I feel my legs shaking as an orgasm rises through me. You keep your finger inside me, adding another and moving your Mouth back to my clit, licking and sucking me. I wrap my legs around your shoulders, pulling you in closer, and I feel a smile steal across your face. I want you too though. I have my own hunger as I let my hands slip from my breasts to your chest, down to your cock.

You groan when you feel my hands on your cock. It makes your whole body stiffen. But you’re not finished with me. ‘Turn over,’ you say. ‘I want your ass high in the air.’ I comply, arching my back for you, exposing myself, ass and cunt, for you. But you do nothing - for a moment - except stroke your own cock, watching and admiring. Then,kneeling behind me, you slip a finger into my pussy, then another. It's so wet; ‘Taste me’, I say. You lean down and slip your face between my ass cheeks, spreading them as wide as you can with your hands, licking my pussy and my asshole. I'm going crazy; you've got me all wound up and I just want you to fuck my ass with your tongue - in and out, as deep as you can push it, while you stroke and pinch my clit with your finger. ‘I want you to cum in my mouth,’ you say. ‘Do you like my tongue in your ass?’

‘God yes,’ I moan in response. And I do. Just the slight pressure of your finger on my clit makes me cum again. 'Fuck me' I sigh. 'Please fuck me'. You just laugh and give my ass a playful smack. I'm leaning over the chair, ass high, trembling with want, as you push your fingers into my pussy. Deep and hard so that I can hear that wet slapping sound. You change position, pushing your wet finger into my ass, your tongue Now inside my cunt. I am bucking against you, it is beyond my control. You fuck me harder and faster with your fingers and I hiss, 'fuck me fucker' and you just laugh again. I am shaking, every touch electric, I am so aroused. I reach a hand down to rub against my clit but you grab hold of my wrist, pinning my arm, licking and fucking me.

The sounds, the smells - it's driving me crazier and crazier. Pushing your finger inside my tight hole, fucking my ass with it, deep, right up to your hand, which smacks into me as you tongue my sopping wet pussy. Licking and sucking and licking, giving me a smack with your other hand, and then rubbing the red skin, red on white. ‘Spread your legs wider,’ you say. ‘Wider.’ You stand up and slap my pussy, twisting a finger in my ass. You’re hard as a rock; you won’t be able to stand it much longer. You walk around in front of me but keep a finger inside. Turning and fucking my ass. ‘Time for my cock, baby,’ you say. ‘Time for your mouth.’

Slapping my pussy.....I like that so much! As you move in front of me you run your hand through my hair, lifting my head so you can sink your hard cock into my open mouth. ‘Mmmm,’ I moan, and slurp and suck on your beautiful cock. I want you inside me so badly. I suck you greedily, taking you to the back of my throat, tasting all of you, your pubic hair tickling my nose, my hands cupping your balls. I pull back, or try to, but you keep your cock buried in my mouth, not Letting me stop. I am able to slid one of my fingers into my mouth, wetting it, and then running it along the base of your cock, applying pressure. I start to move my head back and forth, fast, fucking you with my mouth, and I can feel you tensing. You do pull out at last and tell me to lick your balls, to suck them, take them entirely into my mouth. Your smell is making me so hungry for you. I start to rub my clit with my hand, bringing myself close to orgasm again, so I can cum with you.

‘I'm not ready to cum yet, baby’ you say. ‘I'm not going to let you cum, either.’ You back off a moment, holding my head in your hands and give my ass a slap. ‘Just lick me,’ you say, only letting me you’re your cock from bottom to top, you holding my face so I can't gobble your engorged dick. With one hand you pinch my nipples - one, then the other. I want to touch myself and keep trying, but you grab my hands; ‘No touching, baby. Just your tongue licking my cock,’ you coo, your fingers on my nipples and in my hair. I beg you to fuck me, and fuck me hard. My ass squirming, hips moving.

I'm groaning with want but I can only lick your cock, like a popsicle. I circle the tip with my tongue, breathing hard, licking up the fluid, trying to take you all into my mouth but you hold back. I am crazy. The smells, the tastes, your voice, and I beg you to fuck me. You take my hands and pull me from the chair. You place them against the wall, up high, with me facing the wall. ‘Spread your legs,’ you command. I do but I can't stop my hips from shaking. ‘Keep your hands where I can see them,’ you say and grip my hips with your hands. I moan and you push your cock in all the way into my wet, hot pussy. My clit is so swollen and exposed, and while you fuck me you're slapping my clit and I collapse into a raging orgasm.

And you’re stroking, banging me from behind, hard, in and out; you won't stop, and at the end of each push I can feel your balls against me. ‘Do you like my cock inside of you?’ you say, fucking me, watching my ass move, reaching around to slap my clit. You can't hold out much longer. Suddenly you pull out, spin me around and push me to my knees. You look at me and I open my mouth. You slide your cock inside it as far as you can and explode - hot cum shooting inside of me, your whole body stiff, groaning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home