Anna's Erotic Adventures

A young woman's fantasies made real. Anna catalogs her exploits and secrets here. May contain offensive language and graphic sexuality.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fantasy 5

I get you onto the couch. Your clothes are off, my top is off, I have a skirt on though, sheer and filmy, panties too. I'm licking your balls, taking each in turn into my mouth for a thorough tongue bath, and then taking your cock into my mouth, sucking, licking, teasing. My intent is to just suck you off, but you pull me up to your face forcibly to kiss and wrap your arm around me so my breasts are against your chest and I can't easily escape. My soft skirt is rubbing against your dick as you grind against me, with your leg between my legs, pushing against my clit. In your other hand, you pull my panties up tight, so there is pressure on my clit and so my ass cheeks are exposed and you begin to spank me, slowly, rubbing over the hot spot and then slapping again. I begin to press against your leg, feeling myself respond and pissed that you're able to bring me so close to orgasm so quickly and without even touching me, skin on skin (except for that hard hand on my hot ass).

You tell me how smooth you think my ass is, how you like the way I jump a bit, pressing into you harder, moaning, when you smack me. Which you do, your tongue running over my lips and tongue, pushing deeply into my mouth. ‘Do you like that?’ I say. You smack me again, pulling hard on my panties, pushing your cock, hard, against me. ‘Turn around,’ you say. I do, on all fours on your sofa, my ass up and exposed. You back away and for a minute you just watch, me, squirming, waiting. You pull my panties up again, higher, so they’re deep in my crack, my ass exposed and give me another smack. It's red, now, my ass. You move around to my face and let me suck you some more. But just for a minute – just to make you wet again. Then you go back to your business -my ass. You lick your finger and cup your hand, running the whole thing over my pussy, still covered a bit by my panties. ‘Does that feel good?’ you say. ‘Do you want me to fuck you?’

You pull down my panties, give me a smack, and push a finger inside. You tell me how wet and hot and slippery I am. I’m moaning. Another finger. A third, until I’m feeling full and pushing back against your hand, about to cum. But not yet...you try to keep me from the orgasm I want so badly. You slip a finger into my asshole, wiggling it, working it in, pull it out and then I feel it - your cock against my tight little hole. Pushing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home