Anna's Erotic Adventures

A young woman's fantasies made real. Anna catalogs her exploits and secrets here. May contain offensive language and graphic sexuality.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Faux sleep part II

You are feigning sleep again. As before, I admire your body, wondering how long you’ll play at this charade as I suck your hard, beautiful cock. I am so wet from sucking your cock-I don't want to just touch myself this time. I stop touching you for just a moment so I can get out of my jeans. I straddle over your hard-on, and just brush the tip of your cock with my wet slit, barely making contact. Then I push you in a bit further. As you arch up to join me, I pull back and take you into my mouth again. I want to draw this out, enjoy you and myself.

I move around so my ass is facing you-this way you can push a finger inside me, in your sleep of course. As you slip one finger inside, I moan and suck you harder. I stop licking your cock and ask, 'Awake now?'

‘I'm awake, alright,’ you say, enjoying the sight of my ass and pussy right there. You push a finger in, and then out - slowly teasing me - and brush another finger over my clit. It's hard and swollen and I moan. You love my wetness; I hear you suck on your finger to taste me, and then push it back in. One finger; two fingers; three, even, and push inside me. You change hands and with a finger lubed from my wet pussy, run a finger over my asshole. Just on the hole, pushing and flicking.

‘Do you like that?’ you say, adding, ‘I love it when you suck my cock.’ You slowly slide a finger, wiggling, inside my tight little hole; deeper; deeper, until it's all the way in. Now you move to my clit and rub it with the other hand.

You’re inside me; inside my ass, rubbing my clit and listening to my moans. You rub my ass and then give it a quick and hard smack. I jump and let out a small cry. It turns red right away. You rub it and smack again, this time a little harder.

And then you push me away and sit up, kneeling. I’m still on my knees and you spank me again, sliding a hand - a whole arm - between my legs and moving your forearm up and down my slick pussy, while you spank me. You then turn me around and make me watch as I rub my sore ass, as you take your cock in your hand and stroke yourself. ‘Do you like that,’ you say, reaching to my nipple, pinching and rolling it between your fingers, my face inches from your hard cock.

I try to lunge forward and take your cock in my mouth but you put out one hand and stop me. I moan in frustration-I so want to have your hard, beautiful cock in my mouth and you're teasing me mercilessly. I look into your eyes, wanting you and you take my hand and place it on your hard cock. 'Stroke me' you say. I do but I am not as adept as you. You push my head down so I can lick and suck the tip of your cock while stroking it. 'That's right' you say. 'Lick me' and you give my already smarting ass another slap. I jump again but I don't let go of your shaft, moving up and down, licking and sucking your cock.

You place a hand under my chin and lift my face to yours-'What do you want?' you say. 'I want to suck your cock, bite your nipples and climb on top of you and fuck you like you deserve' I say. 'Good girl'. With that, you let my chin down and I resume licking and sucking. I move my hand down to your balls again but you tell me no-I'm to keep stroking you. You want me to take your balls in my mouth instead, hold them in that wet warmth. I do and breathe you in. I feel my own juices starting to drip down my leg. I want you so badly. But not yet.

You want your balls all in my mouth and I eagerly take them in. The whole package. I want my mouth full of your balls, my tongue sliding along them, slurping – you can hear the slurping - while you smack my ass and stroke your cock. ‘I want you to cum with my balls in your mouth,’ you say. ‘Make yourself cum without taking your mouth off my balls’ and at your words I do.

When I cum, I take my fingers and raise them up to your mouth, sliding them in, then touch myself again and put them into your mouth again. I want my juices in your mouth. Smack. You smack my ass again. I take my slippery fingers and pinch your nipples, watching your face, your balls still in my mouth. ‘My cock, baby, my cock,’ you say, and take my head in your hands, clutching my hair, and push my mouth on your cock, while my wet hand rubs your soaking balls. I'm crazy now. ‘Rub your fingers on your pussy and clit and get them wet.’ Then you lift my head. ‘Rub your juice on your lips,’ you say, and I do, and you lift my face to yours and kiss me deeply, sucking on my lips and tongue, tasting salty and hot and wet. ‘Good girl,’ you say again, ‘you're a good girl and you deserve my cock inside you.’

I want you inside me so badly too but I'm enjoying this kiss. I don't want it to end. I rub my fingers over my wet snatch again and push a finger into your mouth, letting you suck and lick it as I keep kissing your lips. My passion is rising and I'm trying to climb 'inside' you and be completely consumed.

As I keep kissing you, I push you back so you're lying on your back and I straddle your cock again. I can feel you arch up to reach the tip to my lips and I bear down on you, taking your cock in as deep as I can. My hands are in your hair now, pulling as I continue to kiss you. I begin to bounce wildly on your cock, fucking you as hard as I can. I cum again, and grunt and groan like a wild animal I'm so full of lust and want. I keep fucking you, harder and harder until you reach up and grip my arms and tell me to be still, to just feel you. I am trembling and panting, my eyes wild but I listen and lay down across your chest, closing my legs and feeling your weight and girth inside me.

‘Be still,’ you say, as we change the pace and you move very slowly inside of me, feeling every inch of my pussy, and nibbling on my neck and ear, whispering as your lips suck on my earlobe, 'can you feel my cock? Can you feel how hard it is inside of you? '

I want to move, but you want me barely moving, just feeling your cock inside, your mouth on me, your words in me. Your hands are onmy ass, rubbing it, moving over my back, my ribs, and I reach around and feel still balls, still slippery, as you slowly slide in and out of me. I want to cum, but I don't want to; I want it to last longer. You push me up a bit and take my breasts in your hands, my nipples in your fingers, and then squeeze them together so you can suck both nipples at once.

With that I lose all control and start to buck wildly again. You say ‘Shh…slow down’ but I can’t. I come in a wild, fucking riot, and you release yourself with me, your loud groans in my ear, biting my neck, smacking my ass as I feel your body stiffen and arch under me, burying yourself as deeply as you can, enjoying every inch of your release.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen such a wonderful writing style in erotica. You write beautifully. Your stories unfortunately don’t seem to rise to the level of your writing. It is as though you are holding back and afraid to really explore your creative nature. Perhaps that is why you post so infrequently. Remember it is fiction; you are not held by any moral conventions. Dig deep and purge your inner self. Explore your dark side, expel your angers, and dive into your fears.

Maria

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Anna Maddox said...

Maria,

Thank you for your praise and interest. I appreciate your advice. If you'd like to talk more in depth, send me an email at annamaddoxvt@hotmail.com.

Best,
Anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home