Anna's Erotic Adventures

A young woman's fantasies made real. Anna catalogs her exploits and secrets here. May contain offensive language and graphic sexuality.

Friday, June 23, 2006

A kiss...

I meet you wherever we've decided. We sit at a table, talk, drink, nosh (I like the social aspects of food and the intimacy it adds) and laugh. Laughing is important. As we feel the glow of the alcohol bloom on our faces, we lean in, close enough so that it isn't awkward but not in one another's lap. I lick my lips. I touch the side of your face with my palm, look deep into your eyes and tilt forward, my head at a slight angle, so that I can kiss you full on the lips. No tongue. No teeth. Just lips on lips. With the kiss there is a rush (if the kiss is good) and an absolute frenzy of butterflies in my stomach and then I kiss with a bit more heat, pressing against your lips with mine, gently licking your lips with just the tip of my tongue and then a foray into your mouth so that the thickness of our tongues meet. I'd have my hand on the back of your head now, the other on your shoulder, holding you tight so you can't escape, kissing like consuming a delicious, juicy nectarine, nipping ever so slightly at your lips with my teeth, bringing the blood to your lips so they swell and warm and then pulling back so I can smile, eyes shyly downcast, biting my lips.

Now is the time to blow this popsicle stand. I'd take your hand in my mine and lead you away from said table to a more private place. Now as you kiss me back, you move your lips down my neck, nipping here and there, while your hands unbutton my blouse and slip it off my shoulders. Now you can kiss along my clavicle, long, moist licks, and then an assault on the space where neck meets body. This drives me crazy. My hands are in your hair, my fingers tracing down your back, over your chest, down the front of your pants. You move back up so you can kiss me on the lips, tongue pushing in, biting me hard, grabbing my wrists and pulling me to the bed (or couch. Or chair. Or floor. Hell! it all works for me!). I free my wrists, our mouths locked together so I can unbutton your shirt as well. I pull away from your lips, and put one of your fingers into my mouth, suck on it, roll my tongue over it, and then move your wet finger to my nipple so you can touch me. I can now kiss your neck, running my tongue along the side and then blowing so it evaporates quickly, followed by my hand. Now I can put my fingers in your mouth, have you suck on them, wet them, and I can twist your nipple between my wet fingers while my mouth stays on yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home