Anna's Erotic Adventures

A young woman's fantasies made real. Anna catalogs her exploits and secrets here. May contain offensive language and graphic sexuality.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Stoic resistance

I walk in. The house is quiet, cold, still. I look for you and find you asleep in your bed, uncovered, unclothed, beautiful. I bend over, trace a finger along your chest, across your stomach, ending at your pubic hair. You stir a bit and I wonder, is he really asleep? But I don’t stop. I lower my head, burying my nose in your groin, breathing you in, nuzzling your balls, and take your semi-rigid cock into my mouth. I feel you grow immediately and I smile around you, cupping your balls in my soft hands. I glance up and can see a smile on your face as well; wicked, sexy bastard.

I continue with this charade that you’re asleep and I’m ravishing you. As I suck your cock, my mouth so warm and wet, I unbutton my shirt, pulling it off. I try to unbutton my jeans, to shimmy out of those, but I don’t want to stop licking and sucking you, your cock growing harder, flexing, the base pulsing. I am enjoying your smell and taste too much to stop.

But I want to. I want my pants off so I can touch myself, rub my swelling clit while I suck your cock. As I am having this inner debate with myself, I look up to see you now starting to sit, no longer pretending anything, your hands in my hair, you raise up to your knees and begin to fuck my mouth with deliberation. I can lose myself in your sweet salty taste and I let myself submit to you. But instead of filling my mouth with your cum, you pull away and begin to work on my jeans, pulling them off urgently, licking my pussy, slicking my cunt and before I can think you have me on my back, balls deep between my legs and I moan and shiver letting that first orgasm ripple through me.

I love the feel of your body, your hardness pounding into me, and I look up your torso, reaching up to pinch a nipple and enjoying your beautiful eyes and wicked grin. You are looking at me so intently, fully, I’m caught in your gaze and let a little moan escape. ‘You like that don’t you’ you say and as I hiss out ‘yes’ you move me, effortlessly, so that your cock never leaves my pussy but I’m now ass up, your hands gripping my hips, smacking me hard. I am bending in on myself, the tension building, but you pull me up by my hair, your lips on my neck, and I begin to fuck you back, thrusting my hips into you, feeling you sink in deep.

You turn me again, somehow rotating me on the axis of your erection, and now you have me in a scissor, my left foot on your shoulder, with you now at an angle to my cunt, and it feels so delicious. You can feel the tremor in my legs and ask me ‘You can cum many times?’. In response I cum again, a good full body climax, shaking and moaning and begging you to fuck me more. You are looking into my face and say you’re about to cum, is that okay? At first I am so swept away in my own tide that I mumble yes but then I change my mind.

‘No’, I say and I push you onto your back. As I begin to move, up and down on your cock, you try to move back against me. I take both your hands, move them over your head and tell you to be still, to ‘let me’. You relax and I kiss your face, your ear, biting your lips, kissing you deeply, my tongue on yours, and move down to lick your nipples. ‘Do you like that?’. ‘Oh yes’ you say.

I slowly begin to rock on your cock, as hard and stiff as from the start, and sneak my fingers down to cup your balls while I fuck you. You smile widely, that sinful, beautiful mouth, and say ‘I love when you fuck me’. I groan and just fuck you harder. Now I want you to cum and I say so. Instead you push me onto my back, how I don’t know, and now, your hands firmly planted by my head, you pound into me. I can feel your balls slapping against my ass and you say you’re about to cum but want me to cum with you. ‘Can you?’ ‘Oh yes’, I say and we both orgasm together, your cry overwhelming any sound I make. Your surrender, your total immersion turns me on so much that I feel a tremor of pleasure down to my toes.

You collapse back on your pillow, pull me close, and off to sleep we both go. For real this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home