Anna's Erotic Adventures

A young woman's fantasies made real. Anna catalogs her exploits and secrets here. May contain offensive language and graphic sexuality.

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Beach


We are on the beach on some isolated Caribbean spot, where the water is warm and clear and the sun burns the sand. We are under a palm (so ubiquitous there), kissing and touching, both in swimsuits. I nibble your ear and as you move your hand down along my ribs and hip, I pull away and run into the water and dive in. You follow me. We wade out to where the water sits about chest high and continue to kiss and touch.

I smile and take a breath and dive in. I grab your legs from under the water, pull down your suit and take your hard cock into my mouth, sucking and licking as much as I can before I run out of air. I surface for another breath and dive again, licking your balls, rimming your ass, the bubbles that escape from my nose tickle your cock, bouncing it in the water. Up again and then back for another taste. Surface again and this time you stop me from submerging again. You pull down the straps of my suit, letting my breasts float freely in the warm water. You lift one to your mouth, circle the nipple with your tongue, and suck and nuzzle until even in the very warm water my nipple becomes rock hard.

You like the taste and feel of my hard nipple in your mouth; the salt water, the skin - hot skin and cool water. You like it so much you don't stop. You suck and bite and nibble and suck some more, running your tongue around it, gently squeezing with your hand. Your cock is hard and I can feel it as you press it against me. But one is not enough - there's another breast and another nipple, and you have to work on that one, too. I moan and gasp a bit, and move to your mouth; deep kisses of salt and tongue, and then your neck and ears. Your hand slips down my body, down my back, to my ass - and then both hands - so that you’re cupping it, pulling me close, your fingers wandering, pulling my ass apart, reaching for that heat and wetness. You push a finger inside me, so hot compared to the cool water.

‘I want to fuck you,’ you say ‘but wonder if it might be better on a bed...’. ‘Oh no-not the bed right now.’, I say. ‘Maybe later.’ This isn't about fucking right now anyway. This is about tasting and feeling-delicious foreplay. We should get out onto the beach though, on the wooden chairs (less sand), so I can sit across your lap, facing you, and kiss you while feeling your hard cock against my dripping pussy. I like to feel how it bumps up, involuntarily, as I kiss your neck, and ears and shoulders, licking the salty water as it pools along your clavicle.

There is a shower on the beach. Private too. We head for that to rinse off the salt of the sea. We both climb into the very small little cubicle, feet slapping against the terra cotta floor. We let the water pour over us, so warm. You kneel down and lick my pussy, the inside of my thighs, before all the salt is washed away.

Hot water streaming down. You kneel and lick my pussy, the inside of my thighs, biting gently. You stand up, push against me just for a moment, then take your hands, turn me around, and lift them over my head and put them against the wall....and you slowly work your way down again. You kiss my thighs, working your way up to my ass. Little bites on my cheeks, until you take your hands and spread me wider, telling me to bend over more, so you can see my pussy and my asshole. You moan a little just to see it. And you just look for a moment, enjoying my anticipation, before you slip your tongue between my asscheeks and lick my hole. Mmmm. I’m wet and warm and still salty in there, so you lap it up, me up, slipping and sliding your tongue, making it long and pointy, all up and down my hole. ‘Do you like that?’ you say. ‘Do you like it when I lick your asshole?’ My hips are swaying, moving, and you push against me with your hands, harder, spreading me wider and wider, and slide your tongue as deep as it will go into my hot ass. Deep, and when you’re in, you move a hand to my pussy, dripping with water and with my own juices.

In goes a finger. Another finger, until you've got three pushing inside me, stretching me, fucking my pussy with your hand, fucking my ass with your tongue. My legs are shaking and I start to cum, a big, rolling cumming. But you’re hot and horny and hard and are not going to let me stop. You want me to cum more and more. So you keep fucking me with your fingers and hand, moving a finger to my clit, now ready for direct contact. ‘Bend over more,’ you tell me, until my back is parallel with the ground. Now you move your tongue to my pussy, lick long and hungry strokes from my hole to my clit, while you slip a soapy finger into my ass. Just a bit, at first, but my hips push back and you let me impale myself on your finger: deep, up to your hand. ‘Fuck me’ I say. But instead you stand and - keeping a finger inside my tight little asshole - you slap my ass with your other hand.

Spank. Water spurts; spank again, and you alternate the spankings with rubbing; I can feel my ass is red from the hot water and from your affection. You like to watch my ass move and thrust and to hear me moan and wail, as you reach around and stroke my clit, spank me, fuck my ass, and roll my nipples between your fingers.

Your cock is purple, swollen, hard, pulsing.

I'm still shaking from my orgasms, each rolling over me. I am stubbornly begging you to fuck me, fuck me please but you just smack my ass, rub the smack, kiss it with wet, warm lips, and smack again. I'm beside myself with want, pleading, bucking my hips, and you move your fingers and hands out of my reach, so I can't fuck myself on your fingers. Now I'm really moaning and you tell me that if I want your cock, I'll have to earn it.

The water is streaming down my face which is just as well as my eyes are streaming tears of true frustration. I want you inside me so badly. Still bent at 90 degrees, I look back over my shoulder and ask you, 'what do you want me to do?' You say I have to figure it out and if I please you you'll give me your cock. I groan in frustration, and I move my hands to my cunt so I can rub my clit but you quickly grab my wrists and turn me to face you.

'No touching yourself unless I say it’s okay', you say. I sink to my knees and let the water pour over my shoulders. I open my mouth and begin to take your hard, gorgeous cock into my mouth. Very slowly I slide down your shaft, licking and sucking, and I move my hands to cup your balls, massaging them. You smell of salt, sea, sweat and soap and I drink in the divine odor, breathing heavily as I move my mouth over your cock. I move one hand to grab the base, stroking, moving my head up and down, eating you greedily, and you mumble assent. I am pleasing you I can tell as I feel that pulse at the base of your cock. But I don't want you to cum this way. I feel like I've earned the right to feel you inside me. Have I? I ask with my eyes, turned up at you from my kneeling position.

‘Yes, you've earned it,’ you say and pull me up and push against me, against the shower wall, your body against mine, your tongue on my mouth, inside my mouth, tasting me and you; I can feel your cock against my belly. You reach down and pull up my leg, bending your knees a bit and thrust up, into me. You push deep, deep, as far into me as you can, lifting me off my feet a bit, where you pause for a second, and then go for a second stroke. Your mouth is everywhere, my mouth, my neck, my ears, biting and licking, as you push and push and fuck me and my hot pussy, which clutches your cock perfectly. ‘I'm fucking you,’ you say. Your hands are all over me, too, my back, my breast, rolling my nipples between your fingers as you push and thrust and fuck me. Your whole body is hard and stiff, like your cock, and your tongue is fucking my mouth. ‘Look at me,’ you say. ‘I'm going to cum. Look at my eyes,’ and as I do, as you watch me watch you, you push hard, my body against the wall, and explode, groaning, your body stiff, all muscle, inside me. My orgasm washes over me like the sea and I feel myself sink into your arms.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, that was some fantasy there. Just read it while at work, and I think I'll have to go jerk off right now. Fuck, it was amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home