Anna's Erotic Adventures

A young woman's fantasies made real. Anna catalogs her exploits and secrets here. May contain offensive language and graphic sexuality.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Indulgence

We're standing in front of a full length mirror, both naked, you behind me, your hands on my breasts and stomach, mouth on my neck, my hand on your cock as we watch one another become increasingly aroused. You behind me, watching you watching me, your hands on me, on my breasts, slipping your fingers along my pussy. You take my hands, place
them up and in front of me, so I’m leaning a bit on the mirror. You slide down my back, to my ass, and start licking and probing while you stroke your cock for me. I can see your head and your body – you’re on your knees and you grip your smooth, bald balls, showing them to me, working your cock for me as you slowly lick my ass. 'Like what you see?'

I do like what I see and say so. I'm moaning too though, your tongue In me, making me squirm with delight, and I ask you to put a finger into my pussy and finger fuck me while you're fucking me with your tongue in the ass. I take one hand off the mirror, to pinch my nipples and then rub my clit. I push two fingers into my pussy, fucking with you, our fingers moving together, and I cum right then. As I shudder, I take my fingers out, slick and wet, and reach down between my legs so I can grab your cock. 'Do you want me to taste you?'

‘Yes, taste me.’ You say. You want to watch; you stand up, your hand wrapped around the base of your cock, squeezing, making it as swollen as possible for me, making the head big, the skin stretched tight. ‘Do you want to suck my cock?’

‘Always...' I say. I get down on my knees, parallel to the mirror, so you can watch and I can catch a glimpse too. I lick just along the tip, the outside and then lick up and down the shaft, like a lollypop, and then move down so my nose is buried under your balls, my tongue flicking along the base. I move up and take one ball then the other into my mouth, sucking and licking each while you continue to stroke yourself. I look up at you and tell you I want you to give me a pearl necklace. 'Will you?'

‘I will, baby,’ you say, but you want to make me work for it a bit more first. You love your balls in my mouth; you love to watch me suck on them, to watch my tongue on your cock. You want to hear me while I’m sucking and licking. You want to hear me say how much I like it, how good it tastes, how wet I am. You want to hear me moan and to make myself cum while I suck. All of it. And while I’m licking and sucking, and you’re stroking, you reach down and take a nipple between your fingers. You roll it, pinch it, roll it some more; the feeling turns you on; watching it even more so. Your hips buck and you take my hair in your hands and pull it - not too hard, but hard enough that I can feel it. You want my hands on your cock, too, not just your own. I reach down and slip my fingers over my cunt and clit, get them wet, and reach up and slide them into your mouth; that way you can taste me, too. Your cock looks good in my hands and mouth, but
more than anything it's what I’m saying that turns you on, when you say, ‘I'm going to cum all over you. I want to cum, hot and milky, on your lips and tits.’

You lay down on the floor in front of the mirror, my pussy over your mouth as I continue to suck your cock. You slip a finger into my pussy and I start to moan, another orgasm rising as I say, 'Fuck me baby, fuck me harder' and you slip in two fingers, then three and finally your whole fist is inside me, I'm screaming its feels so good and hurts too, and I pant and grunt, bucking your fist, my hips circling and gyrating, your tongue now on my clit and I fucking explode then and disappear for just a moment, uncertain of where I am or who as the absolute pleasure washes over me.

You push me off you and then sit with one hip against the mirror and lower me over your swollen cock so I can ride you cowboy, and I say 'Oh god, fuck me, fuck me, please' and groan and start to lift myself up and down, squatting over your massive hard-on, taking you in, down to the root, and bouncing back up, my tits bouncing too, and you grab those and greedily suck on my nipples while I fuck you.

As you watch me move up and down, sliding up and down, on your
Cock you say, ‘I love to see my cock inside you, all wet and glistening every time you rise.’ You’re sucking my tits, my nipples, sucking greedily, trying to get my whole breast in your mouth while I buck, an eye turned toward the mirror. You can't hold this long; you’re close to cuming, so you push me off and look me in the eyes and say, ‘Hungry?’

I kneel so I can see and you stand, and slip your wet cock into my mouth. Back and forth, fucking my face; god that's sexy. ‘Make yourself cum,’ you say, and as I do, you pull out of my mouth and take over, stroking your cock for me to see, in my face and in the mirror. ‘I'm cumming,’ you groan, your hips straining forward, and I tilt my head back, open my mouth like a good girl, and your milky white cum, viscous and thick, squirts over my lips. Another pump and it's over my neck, dripping from my mouth to my chin. ‘Don't swallow,’ you say. ‘Open your mouth, show me your tongue,’ you say. ‘I want to see my cum on you.’ And then you bend down and kiss my mouth, deeply, swirling your cum between us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home