Anna's Erotic Adventures

A young woman's fantasies made real. Anna catalogs her exploits and secrets here. May contain offensive language and graphic sexuality.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Switch

‘Have you been naughty? Bad deeds or bad thoughts?’ That's what you ask me as you slowly take off my coat. Undo my buttons and straps. Pause, when I’m only in my panties, you take a step back to leave me contemplating the answer and look at me. You look at my whole body, and lock onto my eyes. ‘The truth,’ you say. I’m standing there and you sit down in a chair. ‘Come here,’ you say. You touch the top of my panties, run your fingers over them, and then pull them down. ‘Tell me,’ you say again. ‘Everything.’

You turn me around, look at me, and tell me to bend over your knees. I comply. ‘Ass up,’ you say. ‘Arch your back.’ My ass is on your lap; you can feel its heat. I feel exposed. You smack me. Hard. No rubbing. No soft kneading. Again. I yelp and a red mark appears on my ass. You grab a cheek; squeeze, and smack me again. ‘Spread your legs,’ you say, ‘and tell me your bad thoughts.’ My ass is smarting, I can practically feel the outline of yourfingers burning there. I have many, many bad thoughts I think. Where do I start? And I tell you about a fantasy.

I'm lying across your lap and while you are spanking me, you have me suck the cock of a friend you have invited. He's got his hands twisted in my hair, fucking my mouth while you smack my ass. You tell me to treat him right, that you want to see him happy. You slowly slip a finger into my wet pussy, rubbing the wetness over my clit, spanking me hard. I can feel your cock pushing against my belly as your friend grunts and moans.

‘So you want a cock in your mouth?’ you say, and smack me again. But, of course, you can't help yourself - and you do slowly slip a finger into my wet pussy, rubbing the moisture over my clit. Another smack. I can feel your cock, hard. Very hard, pushing against your pants andmy tummy. But you have me and you lick your fingers, tasting me, andslide a finger back in to me. And then another finger. And then a third –your fingers pushing into me, turning, wiggling inside my dripping cunt. You spank me again with your other hand; my ass is red and wiggling. ‘Hold still,’ you say. ‘Can you feel my cock?’ You run a hand along my back, along my neck. Take a handful of hair in your hand - and pull, pulling my head back, your other hand buried inside me.

I’m starting to cum, but you don't want me to. Not yet. ‘Do you want my cum?’ you say as you release my hair, and slide your hand down my spine - slowly - and lick your finger. You touch my asshole. Slowly circle it, tease it, probe it. You lick your fingers again. You want them slippery and you want to taste me. You push one in, slowly, justa bit. You spank me again - you love to watch my ass move, want to move, strain. ‘Open your legs more,’ you say. Now you rub my ass – ‘You're being a good girl. Tell me how much you want my cum,’ you say.You slip your finger deeper inside my ass; deeper, until it's all the way in and I’m completely skewered. You like me like that; it turns you on and you want to hear me moan and talk trash and tell you how thirsty I am. You rotate your finger - you've got my ass completely - and slip your other into my pussy, along my clit, which is hard.

Your hips are moving. Now you want me to cum, and you finger fuck my pussy and my ass hard, licking your fingers every moment or two, until I’m crazy. And then you stop, slip me off your lap and tell me to kneel in front of you. You take my face in your hands and kiss me deeply, tasting me,tasting my tongue. Then you stand and take a step back. Slowly undress, until you’re naked and sit back down. ‘Are you ready?’ I nod my head in ascent and open my mouth wide so I can take you in. I sink my lips down to the base of your now hairless shaft and suck, pulling back, pulling hard, and slip my finger along the base of your cock, circling under your balls, circling your asshole, and then back so I can squeeze your balls. You grab my head and throw me off balance. I have to let go your balls and grab your legs instead. I slid my hands up the backs of your muscled thighs, and up further to rub your ass. I pull back from your cock, licking just the tip, running a finger over it to wet it, and then back again along the base to your hole where I slip my finger slowly in. I want you to feel as skewered as I did.

I begin slowly moving my finger in and out, fucking your ass while sucking your cock. I can feel you bracing against me. I pull back and look up at you from my knees, your swollen cock blocking my view. 'Bend over that chair' I say. And you do. Now I can lick around your asshole, darting my tongue in, while I stroke your hard cock in a reach around. 'You like that don't you baby' I say. 'You'd like me to fuck you wouldn't you.' You can barely speak. My finger is in you, my hands stroking your rock hard, wet cock. Yes, you’re completely skewered. You groan; you nod your head. ‘Fuck me,’ you say. ‘Fuck me hard. Suck me. Fuck me. Dowhatever you want to me.’ Your hips are bucking as I grab your cock from behind, pulling it down between your legs, as I lick your ass, your balls, your cock, leaking salty precum. I tell you to hold the chair seat tight. I lick along the tip ofyour cock, drinking in the salty liquid, my finger buried in your ass.Then I stand up and keeping you trapped by my finger, I begin to spank you. Not too hard at first, but hard enough that you know I mean business. Between smacks I stroke your cock, still moving my finger in and out of you, slowly. I tell you to grab your cock with one hand and to turn around and let me watch you stroke yourself as I now sit in the chair, sucking on my finger and rubbing it over my hard clit. You start to reach for a nipple with your free hand but I tell you you can't touch me-just watch and tell me what you'd like to be doing to me while you're stroking that hard cock.

Against your natural inclination, you comply. You stand and turn around and stroke your cock for me. Up and down, squeezing, making it as hard and big as it'll get - it looks like it's going to explode. Your words spill... ‘I want to lick you. And to fuck you. I want to suck your nipples. I want you to sit on my face. I want to bury my face in your pussy. And I want you to fuck me. Really fuck me. Fuck me in missionary while you stroke my cock. I want you to have a strap on and to lube it up and to spread my legs and to fuck me, long deep strokes, while you control my cock and I suck on your nipples....’

I've been waiting for you to submit to me this way. I smile and tell you to lie on your back on the bed. I have come prepared and have a surprise in my bag. The thought of fucking you has turned me on so much that I'm trembling but I want to keep the upper hand here as long as I can. I attach the strap-on and move close to you. I stroke my own cock, lubing it, while I watch you stroke yours. I bend down to lick your balls, tease your cock and circle my tongue around your ass. I move a finger into your tight hole, telling you to relax, and then tease you with the tip of my cock. I slowly push it in, watching you, bending down to lick the tip of your cock as I ease into you. I can see this is hard and yet incredibly exciting for you at the same time. I suck on your nipples, lick your ears, and whisper, 'Do you like that? Do you like my cock in your ass?' You groan, yes. I've completely stretched you out. It hurts, but it feels incredible, too. I’m on my knees, upright, and slowly going deep with every thrust, my hand wrapped around your cock. Fuck, it's hard. Stroking you with every thrust, my other hand pinching your nipples, touching my clit and then sticking my wet, creamy finger into your mouth and on your nostrils, so you can smell me and taste me. Thrust. Stroke – you’re beside yourself. ‘Fuck me,’ you say. ‘Fuck me harder. Stroke my cock.’

I lean forward, my weight on you, my nipples against your chest, and kiss you. Deep, my tongue inside you, my cock inside you, my smooth hand stroking your cock. God, now youwant to fuck me. It feels so good you don't want me to stop but you’re losing your head. You push you back - strongly - and pause for a moment speared but over me, stroking your own cock now. You rise and rip that strap on off me, push me on my back and grab both of my knees and push them back, until my ass and pussy are stretched out before you. You bury your face in my cunt - so wet, it's oozing - and lick my hole and clit and tell me you’re going to fuck me. Fuck me hard.

‘Do you want me to fuck you?’ you say. ‘I'm going to fuck you so hard you're not going to be able to walk tomorrow,’ slide your dick into me. Deep and slow for a few strokes. I moan; gasp – you’re filling me now - and than start slamming me. As soon as you enter me I cum and feel my whole body spasm. 'Fuck me. Fuck me harder' I say. And you do, slamming against me, making my clit swell more and throb. I grab your ass with my hands, trying to bury you inside me more but I can't. I push against you with my pelvis, rubbing myself and gripping your cock, and cum again, groaning and throwing my head back. I'm panting, grunting so animal and I want more of you. I try to pull away from you so I can calm down, so I can regain control but you don't let me. You pin my hands back over my head, lean down to bite a nipple and continue to pound into me. I'm shaking my head from side to side, eyes wide and wild, convulsing with another orgasm. I bend up and bite you hard on the shoulder, my hands at your back, pulling you in while you stroke harder and harder.

You won't stop; not yet. You have a lot of built up desire and it's all coming out. My hands over my head; your mouth everywhere - my neck and ears and mouth and nipples, your hips just slamming, and I’m writhing and crying like a puma in heat. ‘You can take bites out of my shoulder - that just makes me go harder,’ you say. Suddenly you do pull out, though, and flip me over, and then start fucking me again from behind. Your hands on my hips, reaching around to my clit, stroking it - you want me to cum and cum and cum. You grab my hair and pull, and smack my ass as you jackhammer me. ‘Stroke my balls,’ you say, and I can feel them bump me with every stroke. After I cum again, you slow down. Way down. Gently stroking in and out, you lean forward and whisper in my ear: ‘I'm going to cum in your mouth. Are you ready to taste my cum?’ I moan, not wanting you to stop fucking me but wanting to taste you. You just smile at my distress, pull out and move in front of me. You keep me on my knees and begin to fuck my mouth as hard as you’d fucked my pussy. Very quickly I can feel the tenseness in your cock and my mouth fills with your warm, salty cum. ‘Beautiful’ you say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home